Dr Rishi Saini BDS, MDS (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)
He completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Luxmi Bai Dental College and Hospital Patiala in 2008.
Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge) from Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Ferozepur in 2014.
He has won many academic awards including: • Best Paper Presentation award at 40th IPS Conference & 8th Biennial Meeting of Asian Academy of Prosthodontics at Chennai –Treatment modalities in microtia.
• Best paper award for paper presentation at 52nd Punjab State Dental Conference – Rehabilitation of Patient with Misshapen Pinna: A case report.
• Best paper award for paper presentation at 15th IPS PG Convention at Gaziabad- Is Excision The Only Option For Flabby Tissue…….?
Some of his Publications include:
• Prosthodontic Rehabilitation of Patient with Flabby Ridges with Different Impression Techniques - Case Reports (Indian Journal of Dentistry)
• Infection Control in Dental Laboratory ( i Dentistry)
• Prosthodontic Management of Endodontically Treated Teeth – A Review (International Dental Journal of Students Research)
• Immediate Denture Service Designed to Preserve the Oral Structures – A Case Report (International Dental Journal of Students Research)
• Preventive Prosthodontics – A Boon (International Dental Journal of Students Research)
• Gagging – A Challenge for the Prosthodontist ( i Dentistry)
• Prosthodontic management of patient with Diabetes mellitus: A review (I dentistry)